Friday, April 23, 2010

Running Boy

Nathaniel ran the 400 M in the All City Track Meet today. He was awesome so I had to post the video. He starts in the inside lane. He's wearing a bright blue shirt with black shorts. He leads until the last straightaway (and then I was yelling and didn't film the key part of the race) when he is passed by a kid from his school. He did great and was so excited. I apologize for the crummy filming, for some reason the video seems like it's in slow motion or skips or something - but, with the music, I think it works. Also, I didn't know how to crop the end so after Nathaniel pumps his arms to celebrate his medal, nothing else really happens so you can turn it off.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Awesome job, Nathaniel! What a great race! (and great job editing the video, Jennifer!)

Kristen said...

That is hilarious! Your camera skills suck! Nathaniel did so good, ah - that was seriously fun to watch!