Thursday, August 5, 2010

Progress

We are starting to make progress on the house. I felt overwhelmed the first few days. How would we get enough done to move in? After lots of prep work, the boys painted their own rooms today (with colors they selected themselves.) I did edge work and touch ups. Combine that with the carpet installers taking out the old carpet and I feel like we are starting to get somewhere. If we can get the whole upstairs painted before the new carpet goes in next week (I'm giving the floors a week to air out first) then I think we'll be ready (except for the industrial scouring of the kitchen cabinets and the upstairs bathrooms and the wood trim and doors....)
The boys did a great job painting. Does it look like I'm a mean mom to have Nathaniel paint his own ceiling?

No comments: